Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Chocolate land

This is my story about a girl took a wrong train and ended up at a chocolate land. Click the link above to read my story about what she did. What would you do if you ended up at chocolate land?

One day there was a girl named Olivia. She had brown hair and blue eyes and a blue top and  purple shorts. One day Olivia was going to the train station to go to the mall but she took the wrong  train. She took 7 and her train was 4. When the train stopped she thought why am I here? She hopped off the train and looked around she saw chocolate trees, chocolate floors and chocolate river chocolate everything! She saw a chocolate canoe. She took the chocolate canoe to the chocolate river and put it in the water and quickly jumped on the canoe and went down the river and then she turned around and went to the shore and started eating chocolate grass and chocolate leaves and turned into a chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I would love to go to Chocolate Land, but not if I turned into a chocolate. You description of Olivia was great. I could picture her in my mind. I wonder what will happen to her next? Does she stay chocolate forever?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about